Veterinary Territory Education and Marketing Representative - QLD
An opportunity to transition from veterinary nursing to an industry role is available at Dermcare.
- A veterinary technician, veterinary nurse or practice manager with a passion for education?
- Committed to educating your peers and clients?
- Fascinated by veterinary dermatology and its treatments?
- Experienced with at least five years in veterinary practice?
- A veterinary dermatology business at the forefront of the Australian and global markets.
- A 100% Australian owned company.
- A close team of territory representatives and technical veterinarians covering all of Australia, while keeping in regular (daily!) contact with each other for support.
- Full time 38 hours per week consisting of 1 admin and 4 days “on the road”.
- Daily visits to clinics in a call cycle detailing our products as well as involvement in dissemination of educational material for veterinarians, technicians and nurses.
- Educating and supporting practice staff in the use of Dermcare products and the management of associated diseases.
- Supplied equipment includes uniform, mobile phone, laptop, projector and car for business use.
- Salary package is commensurate with experience and will be discussed with potential candidates.
- You will be well supported by management and the other local representative for QLD.
- The territory covers the south side of Brisbane with regional Queensland and interstate areas to be discussed.
- Travel away from home is anticipated to be 1 week in 4-6 depending upon the exact location of successful candidates.
- The ability and willingness to travel is crucial to this role.
- Some international travel for sales meetings and charity work may also be involved.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put QLD Representative Application in the subject line.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 16th July, 2017.