Voting has now closed! Please see the winners of the competition listed here Cat of the Year Winners
Beth 8 months
Domestic Short Hair, Torti Tabby
Vets on Crown, NSW
Vets on Crown, NSW
The Queen of Crown Street
Job titleClinic Brat
My clinic dutiesMeeting and greeting my adoring fans. Organising computer cables. Playing with dogs. Checking the "bing bong" for the door alarm works. Snuggling with in-patients. Checking all the staffs lunch and making sure its edible.
My favourite thingsGreeting clients and patients into the clinic, playing with dogs, meeting new clients and winning them over with my cheeky wink, posing for photos in the windows, playing hide and seek to make the staff look for me for aggggeeeeesssss, my morning egg sammich.
My naughtiest habitHaving a surprise poop on the boss every now and then.. And finding really tough hiding spots from everyone.
What makes me an important part of the team?She is the heart of the clinic for both the staff and clients. Her cheeky attitude brightens everyone's day and her snuggles have helped everyone through sad moments.
Other things you should know about me
- I have my own instagram @bethsoncrown
- I was found during a Bailey Nelson photoshoot when I was about 6 weeks old and got treated like a princess until I was taken to VOC.
- My left eye was hanging out and thanks to the head vet, I was in surgery that day to improve my quality of life. I had to wear a cappuccino cup as a cone.
- If I get really into a face scratch, I open my mouth and breath/purr in a ridiculous manner.
- I loveeeee dogs and sometimes think I am one to the point I will break into puppy school to play.
- If there is an in-patient that has been in for a while, I will hang out and play/sleep/check their food is ok for eating.
- I can sniff out whichever staff member is on their lunch break and demand a sample.